Ok, I asked before .... Now I ask you a little different ... I want a good computer laptop. Wireless internet I want something that will be great, as it travels across the United States (trucks) that I want pleanty storage space. What is good for recording CD's and DVD's Something that is good for watching movies on the road. What's good for the game simple and easy. as sim city ... card games. It should also be able to connect to an IGC. lighter to charge the battery.
Toshiba - Satellite Laptop with AMD Turion ™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology TL-60 - Onyx Blue Metallic Model: A215-S5837 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8771322&type=product&id $ 499.99 = 1203815723605 best there is, I could find for this price i. Storage space is not large (DVD recorder makes a. superfluous, B. stoage was good enough market) II. Film & Sims> Fine III. Screen size> I do not know if 17 "would fit better, but then iv is much more expensive. Charger car you need to buy separately see Wi-Fi and if you are looking for mobile broadband, you have to buy separately that let me know how you like, still details to follow
What a netbook or laptop when its battery is shit? Forgive me for using that word, but just how it is. The reason the book was recently created netbook computers is portability. Portability refers here not only easy to carry, but also convenient to use anywhere, especially when there is no place to plug your laptop or netbook in.
Batteries are undoubtedly important on a laptop or netbook. The aging of the battery is essential to its conservation and, consequently, its usefulness. Most laptop batteries lithium today allowed 500 cycles, more or less, depending on battery capacity. A cycle consists a loading / unloading and reloading.
Finally, the battery will die. A concrete example is the battery on my old laptop. On a full charge, which was able to run bits for several hours. A few months later, he started giving me only 30 minutes, then 10, and now that the laptop can not use unplugged. Both for portability, eh? I can not take it even if it is light, because they always find a place with plugs to connect to.
Yes, the fact that the battery capacity of mobile decreases each day. However, there are ways prolong his life. Here are 5 ways:
1. Almost nobody reads the manuals today. Maybe you go against that trend and begin to read the instructions included in the purchase of your laptop or netbook. It tell you when to play a full battery. I read some books (no, not my hobby) indicates that the user must leave the battery completely discharge at least once a month or after several cycles - Usually 30 cycles. This is necessary to calibrate the fuel gauge on the battery and to maintain accuracy.
2. It is not necessary or always use the battery drain until it is completely unloaded. In fact, it will most battery voltage. Not only, as stated in the manual or once a month or every 30 cycles, as appropriate. You need to recharge the battery when you charge your battery level is very low - especially when the level is only 10%.
3. If you use a laptop, you can remove the battery. From that the device is plugged into an outlet, the notebook is starting to charge the battery if the battery is connected. This means starting a new cycle. You can extend cycle to remove it when the computer connects in any event, except when charging the battery. However, if you use your laptop as a desktop replacement - that is, you will hang for a long period of time, say for several weeks or months, you might as well keep the battery in a cool, dry, load level of 40%. It has been shown to be at this level that the battery capacity will decrease not at his best when in prolonged storage. For longer storage, it is recommended that the battery is kept in a sealed plastic bag to protect from dust and moisture.
4. When you run the laptop or netbook of your battery, turn the economy mode energy. This will put less pressure on the battery. While we are at this point, let me also remind you not to use too many programs at a time when your computer is running on battery to avoid exercising too much strain on the battery. Disable some programs, adjust brightness screen, and disconnect the external hardware, if any.
5. Avoid overheating the battery. The heat affects the battery. Also, do not put your laptop or netbook in full sun or in a warm place.
These are just some things you can do to prolong the life of your computer netbook or laptop battery. These are very simple tips to consider and follow, but the reward is great. Surely you do not want to spend money to replace a battery that has only been using for months.
Adrian Miras is a blogger whose past time happens to be reading and writing articles about computers and technology. http://adrianandstuff.blogspot.com
Originally posted 2010-01-14 17:40:32.