|Whoops We werent able to display any results 009|
What is the best laptop for speed and reliability today? I looked at the HP from Best Buy http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pavilion+Laptop+with+Intel% 26% 23,174% 3B +% 26% 3B2% 23,153 Core + Duo + Processor + -- + Black/9553985.p? id = 1218123211141 & skuId = 9553985 What do you think of this HP? Is there anything better in this price range?
Dell Refurbs coming with a new guarantee
One of the common problems of the laptop is the main battery to recharge. There are several factors why this occurs. It could be Food incorrect use or because the battery is not handled properly. In addition, in exercise of the battery performance at times, draining before charging again is a good way to prolong battery life. If you find that the battery is not charging, making always check first whether living or not before a serious investigation.
If the wall outlet is not the cause of the failure of the laptop battery freight, the following suggestions may help.
1. Check if the adapter is bad or not. Remove the battery from the laptop and turn on the computer with the decision connected. If the computer does not light, try using another power adapter to see if the original is defective. If the second test does not work so well, the problem could be the power circuit board. Search for a certified computer technician to help solve the problem.
2. If the computer is turned on, the adapter is in good condition and do not cause problems. In this case, try another battery meets the specifications of the laptop for the appropriate tests. If the second battery works well, we can conclude that the former is defective.
3. Determine if the problem is not caused by a problem with the software. If the battery status mobile displays correctly, although the software can be seen that the software is causing the problem and not really the battery.
4. Power restore the unit to disconnect and remove the battery. After doing this, hold the power button for a minute. Next, place the battery and adapter, the laptop and start over. This method is done to ensure that the motherboard is not to have more power when the battery that causes a hiccup "in the system. This may resolve the lack of battery.
5. If the battery stops charging whenever the indicator load reaches 96-98%, the laptop may be necessary to calibrate a new battery. The recalibration of laptop suitable, the power management Windows must be configured to prevent the system from entering standby or hibernate when the battery reaches a low level. For Windows XP, go In-dash Panel> Performance and Maintenance> Power Options. Set Power Schemes to Always On. In "Alarms" uncheck the "Low battery alarm" and "Critical battery alarm". In hibernation, uncheck "Enable hibernation "And then click Apply. Perform this procedure, the laptop battery can now be completely emptied until the system shuts down. Then, put the adapter into the power connector and let it load completely. Sometimes, the cycle repeats itself 2-3 times before it reaches effectively 100% full load. The charging process should last at least approximately 14 hours.
Jewel Cole writes articles for BlazinTech, a trusted online computer superstore that provides various computer accessories and parts, as well as electronic products.
Originally posted 2010-02-23 19:49:08.