These are the things you really need: 1. Wireless Internet ready (for example, built in wireless card) 2. CD / DVD 3. Microsoft Word (does not work ...) 4. sufficient light, which is mainly used to write when I'm out here and things not needed, but would a bonus: 1. DVD Recorder 2. Pink must be less than 400 pounds, preferably about 300 pounds .... 10 points best answer LINKS where you can buy would be greatly appreciated. any "funny" responses show what a loser of the writer is just to get your valuable bonus points. I'm just here for the recommendations, not to be "fun"
The brand is not as important as support for "future". Too many people buy a nice brand online, and then when something goes wrong, even within the warranty period, you should send them off, at great cost and concern about how he shares his precious machine in the room baggage until delivery to the manufacturer, then having to wait weeks for repair costs and then be redirected more. What's more important in the purchase a laptop is to buy from a local dealer, preferably one that has a team of technicians who can do minor repairs. Let me give an example. I went around and find an ATM, which was pleasant and competent. I bought a laptop (Acer) and in three months has had some problems. I went into his tent, delivered at the counter and explained my problem. Immediately I borrowed an older model, so it would not be without it. In two days, which had replaced to the defective part free of charge and cost me nothing for shipping. Most dealers stick with well known brands because they want repeat business and not sell certain framework, which would give its customers and pain. Hope this helps. A great opportunity waiting.
Most hunting knives for the failure. Or rust, lose their sharpness when you need it, or crack under pressure.
Cold Steel knives made of high quality over the past 20 years and are well aware of this harsh reality.
This is exactly why they have created what is perhaps the best hunting knife on the market. The adventurer.
Here are my thoughts on the knife great fanfare:
What I like Outdoorsman:
1. The 6 "Blade is designed with three layers of rolled steel called VG-1 San Mai III.
This steel has an inner core (EDGE) VG-1 stainless steel. There is a layer of much softer 400 series stainless steel on each side, giving the flexibility of the sheet.
Steel San Mai is almost as good as it is without spending more than $ 1,000.
2. It Time proven design flow point is perfect for skinning wild game.
3. You notice a ridge the back of the throat of the blade resembling a "blood".
This is actually a bone-grinding machine that can be used as a device hammer or sword.
4. Directly behind the bone crusher is jimping (thumb grooves). This property is perfect for the application direct pressure when precision cutting is necessary.
5. The Cold Steel Outdoorsman has a finger guard and pommel are stainless steel. This gives you piece of mind.
6. Full Tang Construction means no need to worry about the road separating the handle.
What turns me off:
1. Partial serrations would be helpful in this knife, but otherwise I have no major criticism.
With a suggested retail value of $ 285, the outdoorsman cold steel knife is worth every penny.
This is built like a tank and will continue until even the most difficult situations.
Luckily for you, http://www.KnifeSell.com has Outdoorsman knives starting at $137.
All the best,